Akrilika is a versatile material with superb functional properties and unlimited creative possibilities
Properties of Akrilika solid surface materials
So what is Akrilika solid surface? It is a manmade material composed of about 70% natural minerals (ATH), color pigments and high-resistant polymer (acrylic mass).
With its distinctive capabilities, Akrilika solid surface can be used in all residential and commercial areas. There are hundreds of colors and textures to choose from and thousands of ways to apply this material in your projects.
The basic properties of Akrilika solid surface
- Smooth, non-porous and naturally hygienic surface. It does not absorb or emit any content.
- Does not support the growth of mold and bacteria
- It is easy to clean with warm soapy water and cloth. Even stubborn stains that can ruin the appearance of other surface (wood or natural stone) can be easily removed from Akrilika with normal means.
- Akrilika is a completely repairable material. It is easy to renew even in the case of massive damage. Any scratches, cracks and breaks can be removed without leaving any visible traces.
- It’s warm to the touch unlike natural stone.
- The design palette of Akrilika solid surface contains of more than 150 colors including those that imitates marble, onyx, granite or even mahogany.
- Akrilika solid surface has invisible seams and gap-free joints. Side edges of any item, manufactured of Akrilika, look perfect.
- The material can be bent into any 3-dimentional shape and combined with lighting effects. And thanks to solid surface workability it can be crafted like no other surface. - Manufacturer’s 10 or 15-year limited warranty.